I get spam comments on my blog all the time– comments attempting to link myself and the people who happen to click into the wonderful world of “an irenicon” to things like Free-TV websites, online credit schemes, and other
virus infested fun pages. The nifty software installed on my blog has blocked all of this incoming commentary and herded it into a special folder labeled “spam.”
But this stuff isn’t spam, it’s gold. I have never been praised, appreciated, loved, or lauded by anyone like my spammers. They get me. To show appreciation for their flattery, I’ve copied/pasted the best comments and those most accurately representing my literary prowess:
- Wow! This really is 1 of the most beneficial blogs I’ve ever occur across on this subject. Merely Amazing
- Why do I bother calling up poeple when I can just read this!
- If time is money you’ve made me a weatliehr woman
- If I were a Tenaege Mutant Ninja Turtle, now I’d say Kowabunga, dude!
- Superior thinking demnosrttaed above. Thanks!
- I much prefer informative articles like this to that high brow literaurte.
- Your crnauim must be protecting some very valuable brains.
- I don’t know who you wrote this for but you helped a bohtrer out
- Check that off the list of tnihgs I was confused about.
- I feel so much happier now I udnersatnd all this. Thanks!
- Well I guess I don’t have to spend the wekened figuring this one out!
- I actually found this more enrtetaining than James Joyce.
Keep up the good work, guys.
Latest posts by Allen Marshall O'Brien (see all)
- Contemplative Meanderings 2: Beauty in being - 19 January 2018
- Sermon on the other side of the mount - 8 January 2018
- Contemplative Meanderings 1: Knowledge like a river - 5 January 2018