This is the final post in a series featuring pictures from my travels in Israel with the Fuller Seminary crew.
Part 1: click here for sites from the Old testament
Part 2: click here for “Intertestamental” and New Testament
Part 3: click here for Early/Medieval Church
Part 4 (this one): Contemporary Israel
Modern day Israel is a complex mixture of profound insight into the human condition, nationalism, historical depth, and kitsch consummeristic exploits of those very things.
I’m trying out a different way to view images with this post, so please leave a comment at the bottom of the page and let me know if it’s easier to use than the others.
Under each picture will be a short description and a comment box, if you would like to leave one. Click on the first picture to begin.
- Obama’s Unusual Snub to Israel Leader (huffingtonpost.com)
- The US and Israel, Not Iran, Threaten Peace | Common Dreams (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Allen Marshall O'Brien (see all)
- Sermon on the other side of the mount - 8 January 2018
- Contemplative Meanderings 1: Knowledge like a river - 5 January 2018
- Abra la puerta, that fresh new wind is blowing - 17 November 2017