5 “Reasons” Why Atheism Should Be Illegal Instead of Gay Marriage
Our culture has accepted two huge lies: The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear them or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.
1. It is a sin. “For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin” (Romans 14:23). We cannot vote to uphold sin in another person’s life, even for the sake of getting along. We need to do what is best for them.
2. It’s natural to believe in God[s]. Just look at the praying mantis… or Justin Bieber fans.
3. Most societies in the history of the world have believed in some form of deity. It isn’t just our cultural bias, belief is a universal thing and atheism shouldn’t be acceptable just because a few people are now pushing their agenda on us.
4. It is Unconstitutional. Freedom of religion doesn’t mean freedom from religion. Take a look at that coin in your pocket and see Who we trust in.
5. If we let atheism run rampant in our schools, our kids might question what they know about God. The atheist agenda is infiltrating our schools and poisoning our society. Where will our nation be if we allow this to go on?
You think Gay Marriage is bad? Surely denying the existence of God is much worse! Christians should fight the real battle and outlaw atheism!
Or we could just stop.